Guideline – Poster Session
- Presenters should submit abstract before 28 June 2021 and full paper before 31 July 2021.
- Presenters should submit a poster (JPG/PDF Version) and a video presentation on the submission system before 9 August 2021 at https://iwgm.ui.ac.id/presentation-submission-for-poster-sessions-iwgm-2021/
- The maximum duration time of the video presentation is 5 minutes.
- Please kindly record your video at 720p (i.e. 720 x 1.280 pixels) or 1080p (1080 x 1.920 pixels). Save your files as .MP4. Specific detail regarding font size and layouts may be accessed at Poster Template. In general, there are no restrictions on colors and font choice.
- The committee will put all video presentations from poster presenters on UI GreenMetric YouTube Channel on 23 August 2021; therefore, all participants can watch the presentations since before the event.
We welcome to receive the video presentation with your creativity. However, we would like to inform you of the following step of example to record or make a simple video presentation.
1. With your presentation open, on the Slide Show tab, click the Record Slide Show. You can choose to start either on the current slide or from the beginning. Be careful of the Clear command as it deletes narrations or timings.
2. In the Record Slide Show box, check or clear the boxes for your recording preferences, then click Start Recording.
3 At the top left corner of the window is the Recording toolbar, which you can use to:
- Go to the next slide
- Pause the recording
- Start over/re-record the current slide
4. You can use your common Microsoft PowerPoint pointers (e.g. ink, eraser, or the laser pointer) as usual.
5. To end your recording, right-click the final slide and click End Show.
6. To save your recording as a video, toggle the menu and click Export. Choose the option Create a Video, opting for Full HD (1080p).
9. More detailed technical information regarding recording your PowerPoint presentation may be accessed at Support Office.
10. Before submitting, we recommend sending your video to your friends or colleagues for review and ask them to confirm that the slides are legible and that the audio is clear.