We welcome to receive the video presentation with your creativity. However, we would like to inform you of the following step of example to record or make a simple video presentation.
1. With your presentation open, on the Slide Show tab, click the Record Slide Show. You can choose to start either on the current slide or from the beginning. Be careful of the Clear command as it deletes narrations or timings.
2. In the Record Slide Show box, check or clear the boxes for your recording preferences, then click Start Recording.
3 At the top left corner of the window is the Recording toolbar, which you can use to:
4. You can use your common Microsoft PowerPoint pointers (e.g. ink, eraser, or the laser pointer) as usual.
5. To end your recording, right-click the final slide and click End Show.
6. To save your recording as a video, toggle the menu and click Export. Choose the option Create a Video, opting for Full HD (1080p).
7. Do not forget to click the Use Recorded Timings and Narrations
8. Save your video in MPEG-4 Video (*.mp4) format and name the file using the format “Poster sessions – your name – University”
9. More detailed technical information regarding recording your PowerPoint presentation may be accessed at Support Office.
10. Before submitting, we recommend sending your video to your friends or colleagues for review and ask them to confirm that the slides are legible and that the audio is clear.
In addition, you can check the example of a video presentation from UI GreenMetric Expert in a virtual event last year at https://iwgm.ui.ac.id/poster-session/, https://youtu.be/5bl1QZBoSv8 or https://youtu.be/iedRlKSJk6w.