Call for Papers
Theme: “Universities’ Responsibility for Sustainable Development Goals and World’s Complex Challenges”
The 6th International (Virtual) Workshop on UI GreenMetric World University Rankings (IWGM 2020) will be hosted by Zanjan University, Iran on 13-15 October 2020. Due to the ongoing global outbreak of the novel Coronavirus (Covid-19) and our concerns that the event could help spread coronavirus, this event will be held online.
This event will provide an opportunity for participating universities to showcase their innovation and best practices relative to the latest issues in the management of setting and infrastructure, energy, waste, water, transportation, education and research in your green campus. There will be three additional sub-themes for the parallel sessions during the Workshop: Green Campus Design in Universities, University Impact on the Sustainability of Urban and Rural Communities and Innovations for Biodiversity Conservation in Universities.
The Organizing Committee hereby invites participating universities to present their papers in the parallel sessions or exhibit their posters in the sessions provided. Interested universities should send their abstracts. The scientific committee will select the abstracts and full papers and decide which ones will get the opportunity to be presented and exhibited. The UI GreenMetric Secretariat team will notify submitters/authors of their conference participation opportunities.
Accepted papers will be published in a proceeding book and will also be made available online on our website (greenmetric.ui.ac.id).
- The presenters and first authors are only for esteemed representatives from universities (rectors, vice-rectors, sustainability directors, deans, respectful professors).
- Abstracts and full papers should be submitted through the online abstract and full paper submission system.
- The length of full papers is 5-7 pages.
- For Parallel Sessions, presenters should submit a presentation (PPT/PDF Version) and video presentation on the submission system. Please check Guideline of Parallel Session
- For Poster Session, Poster size: A1 (594 x 841 mm or 23.4 x 33.1 in), we will publish the poster on the website. Presenters should submit a poster (JPG/PDF Version) and a video presentation on the submission system. Please check Guideline of Poster Session
Abstract Submission for Parallel and Poster Sessions
Template of Full Paper
Full Paper Submission for Parallel and Poster Sessions
Presentation Submission for Parallel Sessions
Presentation Submission for Poster Session